Flush away inequality
This UK project provides Information about accessible toilets, hygiene / continence and disability equipment.
- Legal requirements
- AD M standards
- User experience narratives
- Product reviews
- Independent guidance for businesses
- New equipment and products
Thank you to our supporters – we are now able to continue through 2022!
This project is funded entirely by donations to provide full and up to date information about designing, using and finding accessible toilets in the UK.
Latest blog posts
- Disability hygiene and the environment. #EarthDayA little thought about environmental problem is the amount of plastic and wood pulp waste that goes into essential continence and disability relatedContinue reading “Disability hygiene and the environment. #EarthDay”
- Dignity and MenstruationIt’s world menstrual hygiene day on May 28th. Disabled people can be completely overlooked when it comes to product design, access to sanitaryContinue reading “Dignity and Menstruation”