It’s April – and that means it’s times for Naidex.
I’ve been browsing their current product/exhibitors list from the their web site to see what’s new (or old) in the world of toilets and hygiene. As usual, the website is somewhat temperamental – often not showing the information or tag searches!
Many more haven’t entered product details yet .. so we will keep an eye out for anything interesting – but so far, new products in this critical area of independence are somewhat lacking.
Bidet / hygiene / toilet automation
- Prism Medical UK are down as suppliers of Clos-o-mat automated shower toilets
- PDS Hygiene are showing Bio Bidet (800 and 1000 models)
- PDS Hygiene are also showing the PALM TO-100 (hand held powered travel bidet)
- Geberit are showing the Aquaclean 800 PLUS Care shower toilet.
- Aquarius are showing their Porta-Bidet.
Height adjustments to toilets
- Prebuilt Care showing powered height adjustable toilets.
Shower/ over the toilet chairs / frames
- Etac are showing the Swift range
- Prism Medical UK are showing the Freeway range.
- 1st Call Mobility are showing the Baros Heavy Duty height adjustable shower commode.
- Jiashan Kanglide – showing a basic commode chair
- Daily Care Ltd are showing the Muscular Dystrophy Toilet frame.
Changing Benches / shower trolley combos
- Pressalit Care
- Easy-change – Mobi Tables for children and electric/manual for adults.
- Agama -Atheo – Changing Table
- Prism Medical UK – showing the Freeway range.
- SeenIn will show their changing mats
Continence / stoma / urine bags
- Teleflex will have their Belly Bag for those with a urethral/suprapubic catheter,the Flocath, Mobistom and Liquick Pure.
- Coloplast will have their urisheath and bag- the Optima and the SpeediCath Compact set and the first design of one for women.
- Uriwell – adult urinals.
- Coloplast have there Peristeen transanal irrigation system.
- I rather liked the Lifemax Pedi-Tub and Drainer – its a portable (collapsable) water container (sold for feet or dish washing) and could be useful for hair washing and as a vessel to hold water nearby for cleansing/washing as a toilet accessory.
- Pressalit Care are showing their toilet seats – which I personally think are the best you can get.
- Purchase genuine RADAR keys from the Blue Badge company (and possibly others at the show).
- All the major companies will be showing hygiene and toilet slings.